What is it?

Stories, News and General Yakking
Jim in RP

Re: What is it?

Post by Jim in RP » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:56 am

tacon1 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:07 pm
Why would your ISP give you a GoPro in the first place?
They did not give me a "GO PRO". THEY STOLE ME GO PRO. :(
Only The Dead Have Seen The end of WAR. "Plato"

tacon1

Post by tacon1 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:37 pm

Jim in RP wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:56 am
tacon1 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:07 pm
Why would your ISP give you a GoPro in the first place?
They did not give me a "GO PRO". THEY STOLE ME GO PRO. :(
Now I'm really confused. Are you saying that you had a GoPro of your own and someone from your ISP just came into your house and stole it? And you didn't shoot them?

Jim in RP

Post by Jim in RP » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:30 pm

tacon1 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:37 pm
Now I'm really confused. Are you saying that you had a GoPro of your own and someone from your ISP just came into your house and stole it? And you didn't shoot them?
Let me try to clear this up.

PLDT is "Philippine Long Distance Telephone". They provide Land line phone, TV and Internet, (ISP) on a single fiber line. Their service people (two men), were here to install a TV control box. I was here at my computer fixing to hook my Go Pro to my computer to down load the photos and videos. Their arrival interrupted that, so I hung my Go Pro on a screw above my computer screen, leaving it hanging just 2 inches above the upper left corner of my iMac. I was unable to watch both of them because the modem was in the office just 3 feet from my iMac and the TV control box in another room. 1.5 hours later they left (with big smiles and my Go Pro). I immediately returned to finish down loading my Go Pro and discovered that it was missing! Now there was only two things that could have made my camera disappear; 1. one of them stole it or 2. God made it grow legs and it ran away from home. I put 1and 2 together and got 1 (one). One of them stole it. I know I should not accuse them of stealing it because I did not witness the thief in action and there were two of them.
I hope this clears this up for you folks. I think I will get several new cameras today. A Go Pro and several security cameras for both inside and outside. O shit I forgot Maria and I were here and may be one of us took it.
Only The Dead Have Seen The end of WAR. "Plato"