Alright

Stories, News and General Yakking
moll

Alright

Post by moll » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:44 pm

How about Mikey? You still around ya old cuss? SOMEBODY need to represent the
Tennessee mafia on the net, dad gummitt.
I was just thinkin about the old days, I see Alias picked up his toys and left again over
on k/l and got me to reminiscing. I miss ol Ron and Shan, said something over there
about George coming back, that everyone comes back eventually...…...then I wondered
about Mike.

moll

Re: Alright

Post by moll » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:56 pm

By the way, ill be workin on the barn this weekend when it aint rainin, may go to the hay auction in the
morning. If anybody wants to call and make sure im awake, 620-386-0930, Mike if yer around dial me up.

daninbama

Post by daninbama » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:06 pm

Don't want you to feel lonesome Moll so I will say sumpin. Aint heard hide nor hair from Mike in a while. Spect he is still up and about but taking a mute moment. Glad to see you are around. Storms or viruses aint latched onto you. Stay safe. I guess this is considered social distancing. Dan

GeneSC

Post by GeneSC » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:51 pm

daninbama wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:06 pm
Don't want you to feel lonesome Moll so I will say sumpin. Aint heard hide nor hair from Mike in a while. Spect he is still up and about but taking a mute moment. Glad to see you are around. Storms or viruses aint latched onto you. Stay safe. I guess this is considered social distancing. Dan
Hey Dan, been a while since I heard anything from you, Hope you and Carla are doing ok, Molly and I are hanging in there but getting old comes with a price :mrgreen:
Gene & Molly

moll

Post by moll » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:52 pm

GeneSC wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:51 pm
daninbama wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:06 pm
Hey Dan, been a while since I heard anything from you, Hope you and Carla are doing ok, Molly and I are hanging in there but getting old comes with a price :mrgreen:
Gene & Molly
Good to see the both of you. I was just talking to a school mate about getting hit by a guy named Byron Lange in
football practice, I think getting hit by a truck would have been easier. I think now that I feel those hits a lot more
than I used to, imagine that, 44 years later and NOW I feel it. :shock: :shock:

daninbama

Post by daninbama » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:06 pm

Hey Gene Good to hear from you as well as Moll. We are doing pretty well considering the present circumstances.Nice thing about this is it keeps us hemmed up so we are not out spending what little bit we have. Glad to see yall are doing well to. Tell Molly hey for us. Keep in touch. Mike may come out of hibernation when the weather stabilizes. Dan

Formerly loopy

Post by Formerly loopy » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:34 am

Did I miss something happening to ron pa. ?? What about Gerrit? Tacon?

PHPaul
Site Admin

Post by PHPaul » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:20 am

Sorry, Loops, thought you knew. Ron passed away unexpectedly a couple of months after he retired. Heart Attack.

Gerrit passed away about a year ago, stroke I think. Patria posts here every now and then.

Been a sad couple of years.