Tourism in the Philippines is

Stories, News and General Yakking
Jim in RP

Tourism in the Philippines is

Post by Jim in RP » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:28 am

Looking pretty bleak for the next year or more. :o :x :cry: So much for our trip to Florida before our FDLs expire. When and not if I get this kung-fo-flu it will be the end of Jim. Four of the factors that increase my chances of NOT surviving are; Olde age, coronary problems, diabetes and living in a third world country, (hospital care).

https://www.laprensalatina.com/philippi ... m=referral
Only The Dead Have Seen The end of WAR. "Plato"

GeneMO

Re: Tourism in the Philippines is

Post by GeneMO » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:36 pm

I love to read about WWII history. I would give anything to be able to visit some of the sites of WWII battles around your area. Especially sunken ships and aircraft. I think I could still SCUBA if I had a good experienced guy to go with me. But, like you, old age is hammering at my door. I am 30 years on a kidney transplant, with about 50% kidney function. But I still forge ahead. Also looking at hip replacement maybe this winter. But I aint quittin' !!

The other thing that bothers me about trying to travel over there is just the fear of the unknown, getting robbed, mugged, swindled, etc. Probably irrational, but I am not sure I am brave enough to try it.

Take care, Gene