A tad nippy

Stories, News and General Yakking
PHPaul
Site Admin

A tad nippy

Post by PHPaul »

-15° when I got up this morning, up to a balmy -12.5° now. That in itself is plenty cold, but we're also enjoying 25MPH winds which makes for a wind chill of about -40° Personally, I think the 25mph number is low locally.

A two minute trip to the chicken coop, bundled up so only my eyes were showing and I'm pretty sure I was flirting with frostbite.
Bkeepr

Re: A tad nippy

Post by Bkeepr »

Wow, too cold! I was thinking of you while watching news last night, they were showing a place in New Hampshire that was experiencing -125 degrees wind chill…can’t even imagine that.

Stay safe!
Sid

Post by Sid »

PHPaul wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:19 am -15° when I got up this morning, up to a balmy -12.5° now. That in itself is plenty cold, but we're also enjoying 25MPH winds which makes for a wind chill of about -40° Personally, I think the 25mph number is low locally.

A two minute trip to the chicken coop, bundled up so only my eyes were showing and I'm pretty sure I was flirting with frostbite.
A tad nippy my foot that is flat out cold.
GeneMO

Post by GeneMO »

We are pretty mild here. in mid 60's Monday and close to 50 today. But who knows, may be 40 below by weekend.

Gene