Happy Sunday, everyone!

Stories, News and General Yakking
Bkeepr

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Post by Bkeepr »

Beautiful Spring day starting here today (in between several lousy weather days), and I have stuff to do. BUT I wanted to say hi, and wish everyone a great day, wherever you are, and whatever your weather is like.
PHPaul
Site Admin

Re: Happy Sunday, everyone!

Post by PHPaul »

Glad SOMEBODY has decent weather. Super-saturated ground, standing water everywhere, gray skies and a chilly wind here.

Tomorrow looks promising tho.

Whenever it dries out and warms up (June???) I have some major yard work to do. Tired of looking at the mess of weeds and bare ground that passes for the South half of my front lawn.
Jim_in_RP

Post by Jim_in_RP »

8-) 8-) 8-)
GeneMO

Post by GeneMO »

We are having a hard time getting spring to "sprung" :lol:

will get up to 59 here today, but we still have some freezing nights predicted for Tuesay and Wednesday nights. We have to be out of town for three days, we are debating what to do with the plants we have in the green house. I think they will be alright. Wed is predicted to be 32, and we should be home about 8pm, so I think we can risk it.

Take care everyone !!

Gene
Bkeepr

Post by Bkeepr »

Gene,
at least here, our greenhouse maintains about 7-10 degrees warmer than the outside lows at night. My problem this time of year is that the highs go too high in the daytime on sunny days. It frequently goes over a hundred if I forget to open the vents!

Good luck!