Back from the (almost) dead. Checking in.

Stories, News and General Yakking
GeneMO

Back from the (almost) dead. Checking in.

Post by GeneMO » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:47 pm

Been busy. Year and a half of Aitch E double El. Tammy has whipped three separate cancers. 4 surgeries, Chemo, Radiation, Ilistomy bag hanging on her side for 2 months. She lost 30 lbs, and eating is hit or miss as to how she responds, always a guess, not good for traveling or eating out.

But she whipped its ass.

What has happened here? New format, I couldn't get on without Fawteens help. Where is Geritt?

My news,, I bought a new tractor. First new tractor since 1974. Sure is handy. Kubota L3301, little diesel, Hydrostatic. Loader and bush hog.
I am in heaven.

Take care everybody.

Gene

Red Dave

Re: Back from the (almost) dead. Checking in.

Post by Red Dave » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:03 pm

GeneMO wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:47 pm
Been busy. Year and a half of Aitch E double El. Tammy has whipped three separate cancers. 4 surgeries, Chemo, Radiation, Ilistomy bag hanging on her side for 2 months. She lost 30 lbs, and eating is hit or miss as to how she responds, always a guess, not good for traveling or eating out.

But she whipped its ass.

What has happened here? New format, I couldn't get on without Fawteens help. Where is Geritt?

My news,, I bought a new tractor. First new tractor since 1974. Sure is handy. Kubota L3301, little diesel, Hydrostatic. Loader and bush hog.
I am in heaven.

Take care everybody.

Gene
Bad news Gene, Gerrit passed away back a few months ago. We lost access to the server space he leased and the forums he ran.

Fawteen was kind enough to purchase the domain names and set up new forums using new software on server space he leased. Did a damn fine job of it too, it all works great.

After losing Ron this spring, and then Gerrit, some of us were starting to feel a bit lost, but we are carrying on here on the new board. Glad you found us again.

Bkeepr

Post by Bkeepr » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:05 am

Gene,

nice to hear/see you back!

Glad to hear that Tammy (and you...nobody does it alone) kicked butt.

don't be a stranger, I'm looking forward to you posting some more again.

Tom

GeneMO

Post by GeneMO » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:20 am

Oh Wow! shocking news about Gerrit, I had no idea. Makes me sad.

Glad though that the board was salvaged. I will try to check in more now that life is kinda back to normal for us.

Take care everyone. !!

Gene