I'm in trouble now...

Stories, News and General Yakking
PHPaul
Site Admin

I'm in trouble now...

Post by PHPaul »

New Harbor Freight store opened in town. Nearest one used to be in Bangor, 60+ miles away and I could easily resist going there unless I really NEEDED something.

This one is in Ellsworth, and I'm there at least once a week. I stopped in today for the "grand opening" and walked out a tad over $100 poorer. I have a feeling this is going to be expensive in the long run. Walmart for Men...
Bkeepr

Re: I'm in trouble now...

Post by Bkeepr »

Haha, same thing happened here last year. I found so many neat things I didn’t even know I needed! Soooo— quitjer bichin. 😁
Okierob

Post by Okierob »

Nearest one to me is 50 miles away and I thought that was close. I've been in it twice.
Jim_in_RP

Post by Jim_in_RP »

Bkeepr wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:46 pm Haha, same thing happened here last year. Soooo— quitjer bichin
I'd have to go so far google map would blow a fuse. The airfare alone would empty my wallet before I got there. ;) :lol:
GeneMO

Post by GeneMO »

I used to scoff at their quality. But the past several years, seems they are better. I bought some wrenches, specifically because they were "thin" and I needed to get in some tight place. I like their finish and they have been fine.

Their greenhouse we just put up was good also.

Gene