Hear'ssss Jim

Stories, News and General Yakking
Jim @ Jawa

Hear'ssss Jim

Post by Jim @ Jawa »

:D I had to spend two days in the ICU because they had a hard time stoping the bleeding.
We got back to the apartment about noon today. Yesterday, right after the angiogram I had a tuff time of it. Took all I had just to walk 50 feet with a walker and two nurses at my side . I finely went to sleep after 68 hours around 6 or 7 last night. Woke up about 5 this morning feeling like a new man. I could stand up without any dizziness or lose of balance. After lunch I took a 3 hour nap. Right now I feel just fine. VA gave me a walker for any posable instantaneous unexpected trips to Disney World. I don’t like using the walker because everyone will know how freeken OLD I am. VA doctors said I shouldn’t do anything that looks like exercise for the next 3 days. I do have eye surgery on Tuesday. I do not know if the bleeding episode yesterday is going to affect that surgery.
I just wanted to let you guys know how I am doing, which is fine, right now.
:P
PHPaul
Site Admin

Re: Hear'ssss Jim

Post by PHPaul »

Thanks for the update!

They say you're only as old as you feel. I figure I'm about 116...
Jim @ Jawa

Post by Jim @ Jawa »

PHPaul wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:30 am They say you're only as old as you feel. I figure I'm about 116...
I figure "They" are Blonds. about 16 and don't know Tahe. Certainly never was a man over the age of 75. 8-) :? ;)
GeneMO

Post by GeneMO »

I feel about 125

Gene