I owe some of you.

Stories, News and General Yakking
Jim @ Jawa

I owe some of you.

Post by Jim @ Jawa »

A free autograph copy of the bamboo bogeyman.
The entire manuscript, from cover to cover, is at the publishers in New Jersey.
I also have a long list of stories that I still want to write about that are not a part of the bogeyman.
Maria knows that I've been spending a lot of time in front of this computer writing something but I'm not sure she really knows that I'm actually trying to write a book about my life. I don't really think it matters one way or the other. I guess she'll get a handle on it when I give her an autographed copy of it.

I find it kind of sad that you guys are living lives that are so boring that you can't think of anything to post on here. Leaving this board in jeopardy of dying.
You know, you guys don't have to write a novel on here. Just a couple of lines to let the rest of us know how your life is going.
I am interested in how life is treating you. If your life is really that boring, you could always add a little story called fiction.
I tried to write the bogeyman is close to factual as I could, but that doesn't mean there isn't some bullshit in it.
I mean fiction. :roll: ;)
PHPaul
Site Admin

Re: I owe some of you.

Post by PHPaul »

Well, Jim, it's like this:

A couple of times, I've posted pictures/stories of my little projects here and gotten precisely ZERO responses.

I'm a big boy and I don't need anyone's approval or attaboys for anything I do, but it seems like a waste of time and effort to take pictures and type up a post when no one appears to give a rats ass about it.
Okierob

Re: I owe some of you.

Post by Okierob »

I'm not much of a fiction kinda guy.