Boredom, strikes again

Stories, News and General Yakking
Jim @ Jawa

Boredom, strikes again

Post by Jim @ Jawa »

boredom is got me putting my insanity in writing.
I started working on another book. Right now it's nothing more than a long list of stories. A lot of the stories are nothing more than fiction. Also known as bullshit. Even more of them, are a mixture of events in my life that I have inflated with bull shit. :roll: :lol:
I promised some of you guys a copy of the bogeyman, and I'm willing to fulfill that. Once I get the promise 20 copies of the soft covers, I have paid for. If you want a hard copy you can get it on Amazon. Please check your private messages here on this website.
. :) ;)
GeneMO

Re: Boredom, strikes again

Post by GeneMO »

I bought it on Amazon (Kindle) read it about a month ago. I am kinda strange. I like stuff that is 99% accurate, real life, the way it happened. Even if it is kinda mundane, run of the mill stuff. I will not read "novels". If I want to make shit up, I can do that myself. That is just be being odd I guess.

Now, if it is something that really happened, and names have been changed to protect the guilt, that's OK. And of course I understand memories fad with age, so not worried about accurate dates, or timelines.

I liked your first book.

Gene