How is Jim?

Stories, News and General Yakking
GeneMO

How is Jim?

Post by GeneMO »

Last I heard you were having low blood pressure issues. By the way, I bought your book over Amazon and read it. You are lucky to have lived so long!! Rough and tumble as you were! :lol:

Gene
PHPaul
Site Admin

Re: How is Jim?

Post by PHPaul »

Haven't heard from him in quite a while, either here or via email. Getting a little worried.
Jim @ Jawa

Post by Jim @ Jawa »

Still alive but not doing very well. Last week I had three of those scary episodes where I thought I was gonna pass out two one day and one the next heaven't had such episodes like that since then though.
I will be getting on that big bird for Manila for five appointments at the VA on the 26th should be back home the same day. That is if the VA doesn't find something wrong, besides old age.
Last Wednesday, I either ripped a muscle in my shoulder or pulled it out of the socket and been nursing that for the last week. Beginning to feel like a prisoner in my own house. :? :o
I do check in from time to time just to see how you guy are doing.
Jim @ Jawa

Post by Jim @ Jawa »

GeneMO wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:08 am By the way, I bought your book over Amazon and read it. You are lucky to have lived so long!! Rough and tumble as you were! :lol:

Gene
Gene, I have definitely dodge my share bullets. I'm not Superman, but I seem to have been pretty good at dodging bullets.
I am currently working on another and right now. I'm thinking of calling it THE BAMBOO BOGEYMAN TWO, The Rest of the Story. It's been said that only the good die young. I think I have wore out my welcome here on planet Earth a long time ago. :? ;)
GeneMO

Post by GeneMO »

I am feeling kinda old and wore out myself. But I get over it and go out and try to tear up something. Gonna do that in just a few minutes.

Good to hear from you, I will read your next book as well.

Gene