Hpi Hip Hooray

Stories, News and General Yakking
daninbama

Hpi Hip Hooray

Post by daninbama » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:48 pm

Just wanted to put that out there. No special reason. Thought it would stir some jovial topics or what the heck moments. Aint nothing special going on here other than did not get nary a trick or treater other than myself. Ate the goodies ourselves what little there was. Now looking forward to Thanksgiving. Bought a frozen turkey today at Walmart. 78 cents a pound which is not to bad. Waiting on ham prices to come down. Like my ham with the bone. Shank is what they call it. I think. Yall have a good existence. Dan

PHPaul
Site Admin

Re: Hpi Hip Hooray

Post by PHPaul » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:57 pm

Has been a mite quiet, hasn't it.

We got enough of that nasty "S" word today to write my opinion of it on the windshield of my car. :shock: :lol:

Been stripping parts off the crawler, waiting on a check for the tracks, roller and sprockets which will at least start to recoup my original investment. Got another guy sniffing after the steering clutches, trying to sell him the entire final drives as units rather than pulling the clutches off.

Jim in RP

Re: Hpi Hip Hooray

Post by Jim in RP » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:41 am

OK this is my two centavos.
So darn hot I had to strip off my T.
Had my 530 gal water storage tank hit the bottom this morning. So it was time to transfer water from the rain barrels to the big blue.
Just Jim's luck: Was fixing to hook up to the last of 5, 50 gal. rain barrels when the city decided to turn the water back on. Very little with very little presser but a little is better that zero which is what we were getting sense last Wednesday night. :?
Feel sorry for those that have to hull water in buckets when the water gets cut off. :|
Combat Infantry, the ultimate hunt, where the hunter becomes the hunted and the prey shoot back.