What has been

Stories, News and General Yakking
Jim in RP

What has been

Post by Jim in RP » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:18 am

going on around here :?: ;) :idea:

First the kitchen shelving. The store bought (Chinese) fell apart. So it was time to build one of our own.
Not made in China
Not made in China
Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 2.45.52 PM.png (67.03 KiB) Viewed 85 times
Today's water exercise.
The house and the rain barrels 1
The house and the rain barrels 1
Rain barrels 1.png (84.65 KiB) Viewed 85 times
Storage rain barrels
Storage rain barrels
Rain Barrels 2.png (77.49 KiB) Viewed 85 times
Will not let me post the other photos. ;) :cry:
Combat Infantry, the ultimate hunt, where the hunter becomes the hunted and the prey shoot back.

Jim in RP

The last two photo.

Post by Jim in RP » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:49 am

I can run from the city supply direct to the house, Gravity feed from the stainless 200 gal on the tower or pump and presser from the big blue.
Big Blue 1.png
Big Blue 1.png (97.77 KiB) Viewed 84 times
Filter on the side of the water shed/pump house, is a 1 micro sack that filters the rain water as it is pumped in the tank.
The blue pipe in the middle is a float gage. Tells me how much is in the tank.
The one on the right, with the gate valve, is the city water feed when it has water. It is filtered with a 5 micro cartridge filter.
Big Blue 2.png
Big Blue 2.png (85.01 KiB) Viewed 84 times
Everything has to go through one more 1 micro cartridge filter before it inters the house system.

We ONLY drink and cook with store bought water. The city water is just full of MUD, the 5 micro cartridge filter catches most of the mud as it inters the property. The two hose bibs used for the yard, garden, washing equipment and drive way are not filtered. :roll:
Combat Infantry, the ultimate hunt, where the hunter becomes the hunted and the prey shoot back.