Got

Stories, News and General Yakking
Jim in RP

Got

Post by Jim in RP » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:03 am

a couple of rides on the SS-250 yesterday. Felt good to get bug guts on the face shield again. The first one was a test ride for the repaired front break. Got lost and took 2 hours to get back home. :D :P 8-)
The afternoon ride was to visit a friend. The ride was short but the visit was long and productive and the ride home was in the dark, not good. Made it home OK though. :roll:
First time ride sense the coronary nightmare that started in February. I feel good, better than I did the year before last February. Still dealing with 72 years and sever and chronic coronary heart disease. :cry:
Combat Infantry, the ultimate hunt, where the hunter becomes the hunted and the prey shoot back.

GeneMO

Re: Got

Post by GeneMO » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:17 pm

Though of you last night. Or national news, not sure if it was 20/20 or what, had a big program on talking, about how corrupt and awful the current president of the PI is. I guess there has always been a lot of corruption over there, but lots of people seem to like this guy.

What is your take on the politics over there? I figured that if our news media didn't like the guy, then he might be OK.

Gene