Hi!

Stories, News and General Yakking
Patria

Hi!

Post by Patria »

Hello everyone,
I have been meaning to touch base with you guys for a while now but I have been busy, lazy, and busy, and lazy.. and also had a vacation in a hospital but doing well now. And thennnn, when I got back home, I got the flu! hahahaha damn!!

My son-in-law-wannabe is coming over today to change the valves in the bathrooms toilets and my daughter told me his favorite dish is lasagna so that's what's for dinner.

I hope everyone is doing well.. Also, following the news about the tornadoes, I'm so sorry..
Jim_in_RP

Re: Hi!

Post by Jim_in_RP »

Patria wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:54 am .. and also had a vacation in a hospital but doing well now.
Good to hear you're back and feeling better. You've been gone so long I was beginning to think we lost you.
Anyway, I'm really glad to see you're back on the board.
Maria and I only have about 100 days or so before we head back for our annual visit to Seattle. We both sending you a get well hug, and a welcome back hug. The boards been pretty slow since you've been gone. I think it's because we all missed you. ;)
PHPaul
Site Admin

Post by PHPaul »

Good to hear from you, Patria!
Bkeepr

Post by Bkeepr »

Glad you came to say hi! Sounds like things are good now, which is great to hear. Thanks for checking in with your old friends, Patria.
Patria

Post by Patria »

Thanks for the nice 'welcome back'! :oops: :D

My brother is coming over to have dinner with me; guess what's in the menu... Yes, Lasagna from yesterday.
GeneMO

Post by GeneMO »

Son-in-law wannabe !! :lol: Well, at least he is getting Lasagna and not a double barrel shotgun!! :lol:

Good to hear from you, some of us still hang out here. Old times sake. They shut down the Kountry life board.

Take care, Gene in Central MO. ( where smoking, and growing weed is now legal) :lol:
Patria

Post by Patria »

Gene, when the boyfriend is offering to repair something in my house I won't let him forget if, I ask right away "what do I need to buy?!!". And tools? Got'em! :D Now, a firearm I don't have any more..

Gene [from MO huh? :D], thanks for the warm welcome back!

Oh and guys, please say hi to your wives for me!
GeneMO

Post by GeneMO »

Patria wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:13 pm Gene, when the boyfriend is offering to repair something in my house I won't let him forget if, I ask right away "what do I need to buy?!!". And tools? Got'em! :D Now, a firearm I don't have any more..

Gene [from MO huh? :D], thanks for the warm welcome back!

Oh and guys, please say hi to your wives for me!
Me: (to wife) " Hey Tammy, this lady I have been talking to on the internet says to say Hi to you"

Wife: " What lady on the internet"?

Gene :lol:
Patria

Post by Patria »

Gene, that was mean of you :evil: cuz had you told Tammy it was Patria saying hi she would have known!! :lol:
GeneMO

Post by GeneMO »

Patria wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:18 am Gene, that was mean of you :evil: cuz had you told Tammy it was Patria saying hi she would have known!! :lol:
The more I say, the deeper the trouble I get in !! :lol:

Gene