It is free.

Stories, News and General Yakking
Jim_in_RP

It is free.

Post by Jim_in_RP »

About 6 weeks ago I hired a Developmental Editor to work on the Boogyman. The main reason I chose this editor is, because most of the other people either replied with a form letters or a robot emails. This editor replayed almost immediately. I really trying hard to find one in the Seattle Puget Sound area so when I get there in 60 days I could have an eyeball to eyeball conversation.
This freelance editor is based in London, England. I think we are about to finish up the Developmental editing.
If I live long enough to finish this thing. Would any of you be interested in reading it? Sorry, I do not know how long it's gonna take to it through this editing process.
I would be glad to share this book with any of you that are members on this website. For free of corse and you would be reading it BEFORE it is published any where.
GeneMO

Re: It is free.

Post by GeneMO »

I for sure want a copy. And would gladly pay for it. But then free is free, so whatever works out. I wish you luck and success on this venture.

If you are starting a list. My address is as follows:

Gene Painter
11250 Highway 5
Boonville, Mo.

Thanks,
Gene
Jim_in_RP

Post by Jim_in_RP »

To Gene and the rest of you guys and gals. I suggest you not put any personal information openly on any website.
I personally don't give a rats ass how many boiler room operators/spammers get my address or even my real name because my delete button work very well.
What I am suggesting is that if you still want a copy and you are a member here. Please use the private messaging on this website to transmit any personal information.
When it comes time to mail out the book it will be sent out as an email attachment.
I will therefore need to know whether you would like it as an Apple "Pages" format document , or as a Microsoft Word format document. Please do not forget to specify which format you would like. That will help me by only having to send it out one time.
Patbridges81

Post by Patbridges81 »

I think a copy would be great. If you figured out how to make it a Microsoft word doc, even better!

Love you Gpa
Patrick In MI
Jim_in_RP

Post by Jim_in_RP »

Patbridges81 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:53 am If you figured out how to make it a Microsoft word doc, even better!
Love you Gpa
Pat,
You forget, I'm running a Mac. Switching from apples pages to Microsoft word is as easy as hitting the enter button. I can easily do that, except I would like to get it back from the proof reader before I start sending any copies out.
Sense your back here on this chat board how are you and my granddaughter in law getting along. How about letting me know how them great grandkids is doing? You could email me a couple of pictures. Grandma and I will be in Seattle by July 11 scheduled for surgery on both eyes on 17 July. I'm pretty sure they're gonna be adding more stents to my 17 during my visit there. My primary care doctor in Seattle threaten me so I fired her ass and the VA is having trouble finding me another one. Personally, I don't give a shit if they find me a new one or not. That just means one last appointment I have to make and meet.
Give it a rest of your family a big hug for me.

GP
Patbridges81

Post by Patbridges81 »

Gpa I havent played around on a Mac sinced I lived with you, I use a IPAD at work but its got work software on it so I can only use it for typing up patient reports. As for your granddaughter and grandson, they are both doing good. Miles drank from the garden hose for the first time a few days ago, and Maddie is 4 but is acting like a damn teenager already. Miles was passing out due to "Breath-Holding" spells, and would stop breathing for like 5 seconds at a time, but it hasnt happened in a few months. I was scared that the head trauma I've sustained over the years could have had some kind of congenital effects towards him but ive been assured that isnt the case. He's just a fearless, crazy little boy who's growing like a weed. He was having recurrent ear infections and the doc was starting to think tubes in his ears could benefit him but I held out andthe infections havent happened in the past like 3 months.

The funny thing about Miles is he gives off this impression to me that hes not new to all this life shit, like hes done it before. Reincarnation vibes 😆. I know it's silly to say that but when do I have a filter with you? Anyways, I dont wanna wait another year to try and plan to see you so ill start looking into my options to get out to the puget sound area during your visit.

Sent you some pics to your yahoo.

Love ya Gpa.
Patrick In MI
Patbridges81

Post by Patbridges81 »

Typo on the grand daughter and grandson, I meant great-grand daughter and great grandson! As for daughter-in-law. Me and Nicole are good. She's just waiting for me to put a ring on her finger but bills and kids make saving for a ring and wedding impossible right now.
Patrick In MI
Patria

Post by Patria »

Oh my goodness! So you are THAT Patrick! lol
I knew about you since your grandfather lived in Alaska! Or was it MI, or ... oh well can't remember now. Glad to read you here.

Jim, of course I want to read your book! I'm proud of you, boy!
Jim_in_RP

BOY!

Post by Jim_in_RP »

Patria wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:28 pm Jim, of course I want to read your book!
Patria, Watch your privet messages here on this chat board.
Patria wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:28 pm I'm proud of you, boy!
You ever see a BOY with a hairy ass?
I haven't been called BOY in about 60 years.
Thank you for the complement. 8-) :D
Patria

Post by Patria »

Jim!! Too much info!! :D

You, María, Gerrit and me met face to face, you are 'our' buddy..

Say hi to your girl for me!