Just a Friendly Reminder - Re: Deleted Posts

Stories, News and General Yakking
PHPaul
Site Admin

Just a Friendly Reminder - Re: Deleted Posts

Post by PHPaul »

No harm, no foul and no disrespect intended to anyone involved.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'm confident in saying all of us want to keep this a friendly place.

In my opinion, the post(s) I deleted were guaranteed to start a shit storm.

If anyone feels I overstepped my bounds as moderator, contact me via PM and we'll work it out.
Jim_in_RP

Re: Just a Friendly Reminder - Re: Deleted Posts

Post by Jim_in_RP »

Right on right on, you the man.
:D ;) :?
Red Dave

Post by Red Dave »

If you recall, back a couple years when you asked whether to allow political posts or not, I voted against it because they always end up with somebody feeling Butt Hurt. I still feel that way.

Deleting it was the proper move.
Sid

Post by Sid »

will hiils bills i gotta keep better track of whats going on. Somebody snuck in and got deleted. I miss all the good stuff. Glad somebody is on their toes.
Jim_in_RP

Post by Jim_in_RP »

Sid wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:16 pm will hiils bills i gotta keep better track of whats going on. Somebody snuck in and got deleted. I miss all the good stuff. Glad somebody is on their toes.
Sid you didn't miss much. Two of our regular posters got cross threaded. About a couple of political candidates. ;) :? :roll:
You probably should consider yourself lucky you didn't get here in time to read it. :D :o
Bkeepr

Post by Bkeepr »

I believe that if we, as long time neighbors and friends, can’t have intelligent, adult discussions about most anything, including politics, then there’s something wrong somewhere. I realize we’re just a reflection of the society we live in, but it seems pretty hopeless that anything can get better if ideas aren’t shared.