Getting close

Stories, News and General Yakking
Jim @ Jawa

Getting close

Post by Jim @ Jawa »

Getting close!

The cover has been completed and approved. A lot of the body of the book is complete. It even looks like it might be done before die.
What do you think my friends do you think you might want to copy? I owe several of you a copy. I owe Paul several copies, for his help, proofreading over the last four and a half years.
Thank you Paul.
Thanks to you that encourage me to start writing this about four years ago when I posted the story about a night in a grave. That was just a very abbreviated story that you read here on this chat board.
The rest of that story is in the book.
Screenshot # 3 .png
Screenshot # 3 .png (159.46 KiB) Viewed 4761 times
PHPaul
Site Admin

Re: Getting close

Post by PHPaul »

That looks perfect, Jim.

Is that the actual book, or a sample to display the cover?

One copy is fine for me, looking forward to it.
Jim @ Jawa

Post by Jim @ Jawa »

PHPaul wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:21 am Is that the actual book, or a sample to display the cover?
No that is a sample of the cover that they sent for my approval. We have gone through "set8" which is edit #8 and we only about half way through the body of the book. I expect to be seeing set9 very soon.
:) ;)
GeneMO

Post by GeneMO »

I for sure want a copy Jim. Give us the skinny on how to order one. I want to pay you for it, but an autographed one would be nice. :lol:

Not often I end up knowing a world renowned author and otherwise famous person. :D

Gene