Congrats to Jim! His book has been published!

Stories, News and General Yakking
PHPaul
Site Admin

Congrats to Jim! His book has been published!

Post by PHPaul »

Jim's book, "The Bamboo Boogey Man" has been published and will be available very soon via Amazon. I'll post a link when it goes live.
Bkeepr

Re: Congrats to Jim! His book has been published!

Post by Bkeepr »

Wonderful! Congratulations Jim, well done!
Jim @ Jawa

Post by Jim @ Jawa »

Bkeepr wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:49 am Wonderful! Congratulations Jim, well done!
:| Oh shit, you guys bring tears to my eyes. It's not what you said it's what you did. Paul and I spent the better part of five years to put that book together. For me, it's been a tearful soul-searching project. It would never have happened if it wasn't for Apple's dictation program.
For the most part, the book is true there is however, a small amount of paraphrasing because it's been more than 58 years. Some of the small details, I am not able to guarantee because I not sure of the exact truth.
It's been pretty easy to remember the bad shit but very difficult to remember the good shit. Either way, it's the best I can do right now but I do have a list of things that I could add about 150 more pages to this book. I'm thinking the next book if I'm lucky enough to live that long is title, THE GRUNT CREW CHIEF.
It's a wonder I have any ass left because the boogieman has been chewing my ass for the whole time.
The boogieman is about 340 pages.
There is a whole lot of people that know a little bit about who I am. A phew people know a lot. But, THE BAMBOO BOOGEYMAN knows everything, about how I am.
:roll: :oops:
January is a particular hard time for me. It's the month that I entered the killing Fields of Vietnam 1966.
Patria

Post by Patria »

Jim, that is fantastic! You Rock, my friend! Hugs!