-
Jim @ Jawa
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:59 am
Re: Facebook
Facebook won't let me on. They just boggle my 80-year-old brain with a bunch of AI bullshit.
You guys stay safe and as happy as this life will allow.
-
Jim @ Jawa
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:59 am
Re: Facebook
Been nice knowing you guys. Hope there is some way I could continue with such a long distance communication. At least before the time comes when I'm down there shoveling and it's hotter than the Philippines.

You guys stay safe and as happy as this life will allow.
Re: Facebook
Jim, see my post above, I just added a link with detailed instructions for getting on to Facebook. Once you have an account, then you can get to the new group pretty easily with the link or by searching for us.
Re: Facebook
Jim, You can do this! If you figured out how to publish books, and can travel internationally, You are way smarter and ahead of me. If this dumb old hillbilly can get a FB account, I know you can. Remember what the little engine who could kept saying? I think I can, I think I can.
We will keep with you here till you figure it out.
Sounds like Bkeeper will be better at helping than me, thats for damned sure.
Good luck, Gene
We will keep with you here till you figure it out.
Sounds like Bkeeper will be better at helping than me, thats for damned sure.
Good luck, Gene
-
Jim @ Jawa
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:59 am
Re: Facebook
What you guys do not understand is that I live in the Philippines and have been living here for the last 16+ years.
AI treats everything coming from the Philippines as potentially fraudulent. AI then put up all kinds of shit that makes it impossible. If it didn't cost a damn much I would take my 12 pound Sledgehammer, out there in a shop put this computer on a cement floor and smash it to little pieces.
I figure computers in the past have been a really good helpful machine. Now I figure it is nothing more than an aggravation machine that causes my stress levels to go through the roof.
AI treats everything coming from the Philippines as potentially fraudulent. AI then put up all kinds of shit that makes it impossible. If it didn't cost a damn much I would take my 12 pound Sledgehammer, out there in a shop put this computer on a cement floor and smash it to little pieces.
I figure computers in the past have been a really good helpful machine. Now I figure it is nothing more than an aggravation machine that causes my stress levels to go through the roof.
You guys stay safe and as happy as this life will allow.