Page 1 of 1

Message from Paul

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:02 am
by Bkeepr
Paul asked me to post that this site will be closing down on Oct 1.

He’s one of 5 folks on the new group on Facebook. The group is titled “A home away from home” and can be found by searching under that name. Or you can get there with this link:

https://facebook.com/groups/1617463046456769/

Hope to see everyone there, and more…

Re: Message from Paul

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:02 am
by Bkeepr
Here’s detailed instructions for signing up for Facebook, for anyone having trouble:

https://www.google.com/search?q=help+si ... ri_share_1

Re: Message from Paul

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:33 pm
by GeneMO
I had not seen it was closing 10-1-2026, but I know now. Looks like we are the last rats on the ship as it slowly slips below the waves.

Gene :lol:

Re: Message from Paul

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:35 pm
by GeneMO
Oh, dont forget, several of us still frequent the Antique tractor forum that originally was the site of "Kountry life" where we all started, then got kicked off for bad behavior. :lol:

I guess the home site is still www.yesterdaystractors.com ?? I generally am on the IH site and tractor tales. Under my old name of GeneMO.
Hope to see you there.


Gene